Quote for the article:
“You go to your local shop, and it’s $5 for a gallon of milk and $13 for shampoo. Do you know how much a one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment is? $1700! What’s wrong with this picture?”
After your done reading the article:
Create a website based on your YouTube Format:
The name of the contest is called >>>>> BS <<<<<<<<
Here’s the link
|I was a little disappointed in the condition of the book. A few pages were tore at the top and the cover was bent in one corner. It looked like it had been shoved in the package with my other item.|
Write a handwritten letter.
10 points. Cannot have any mistakes otherwise you’ll receive a 0/10
You want the customer to remove the negative feedback that they left you on Amazon. The letter can be between 1-1000 pages. Please use a sentence asking them to remove the feedback, but you cannot use the word “feedback” and you have to remain in Amazon’s TOS (Terms of Service)
Misuse of ratings, feedback, or reviews:
Any attempt to manipulate ratings, feedback, or reviews is prohibited.
Make a Copy of the Document Below
elite deals club (homework)
give away service .com
1 product from each site. $10 Profit on each Product.
Product Needs To Be Amazon Prime
Here For The Assignment
Compound interest. I’m going to teach you how to make this. I can just tell you’re 0% excited.
How much do you make if you double a penny for 31 days (also known as a month) Here, I’ll start it for you:
Make a copy of this to share with me.
Day 1: $.01
Day 2: $.02
Day 3: $.04
Day 4: $.08
Day 5: $.16
Day 6: $.32
Day 7: $.64
Day 8: $1.28
Day 9: $2.56
Day 10: $5.12
Day 11: $10.24
Day 12: $20.48
Day 13: $40.96
Day 14: $81.92
Finish it Here in Google Sheets and Share it With Me email@example.com
Fridays Assignment (What to do on your google doc) Click Here (Friday)
- Take screenshot of your calculator of how you’ll make it to a millionaire by the age 39
- How much do you need to invest a year?
- How much do you need to invest a month?
- How much do you need to invest a day?
- How are you going to go about investing?
- Why are you going to invest?
- On a scale of 1-10 how important is it to you to become a millionaire in your 30s?
t Are You Going To Do With Your Life?!?
1. Why is time important:
2. You’ve been on the planet between 14-18 years what have you done with your time:
3. Describe money:
4. Describe time:
5. What have you done with your time today:
6. What are you going to do with your time tonight:
7. What will you do with your time tomorrow:
8. Are you wasting the most valuable asset this life can give you: